Monday, December 19, 2011

Eshiko Review - Is it really Better than Make Up Forever HD Powder?

Kristel (My bestfriend) has been blooming lately. I noticed it the first time last week. She was a fan of MUFE HD Powder however, there is a change on her skin glow and the overall radiance of her face aura. I asked her why is she blooming and she said she switched powders from MUFE to ESHIKO.

I am not really familiar with Eshiko however I got curious and googled it and eshiko.com was the first to came out. Basically it is a face powder classified as translucent hydrophobic silica.We all know that silica are the best light refractors out there and MUFE HD powder is 100% silica. So what is the difference between Eshiko and Make up forever HD powder?

I am using MUFE HD powder as well but I bought Eshiko same day Kristel told me about it. It is only available online and it costs 30 usd (same price with MUFE) and has a 100-day money back guarantee so I tried it.

It arrived around 10 days and it looks similar to MUFE in terms of packaging, though it is bigger and has more content (twice that of MUFE) I brushed it on and it was indeed AMAZING. The powder refracts light so good it really blurs your pores and make your skin glowing and photoshopped, if there is really such a term. It is really perfect for makeup it enhance the coverage and your complexion. I took a photo of the before and after:


I switched from MUFE HD Powder to Eshiko just after a day of using it. It is really an amazing, one of a kind face powder.

2 comments:

  1. Did you use concealer or foundation underneath or just Eshiko for skin? Have you tried it with blush or bronzer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What color is your friend in the MUFE HD foundation?

    ReplyDelete